Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I switch my firefox to my new laptop? I need my bookmarks off.

Yalonda79

I just bought a new laptop and I want to switch my bookmarks over from my desktop. How do that? Please help.

I just bought a new laptop and I want to switch my bookmarks over from my desktop. How do that? Please help.

All Replies (2)

Use the method in the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article to back them up to a json file, then use the restore process to import the backup file into the laptop.