Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I forgot my primary Mozilla password.

keepcurrent

When I sign in to Firefox, a pop up asks for my Mozilla password.

When I sign in to Firefox, a pop up asks for my Mozilla password.

All Replies (1)

If you mean your Firefox Primary Password, there isn’t a way to recover it.

You can reset it under Settings → Privacy & Security → Saved Passwords → Primary Password → Remove, but this will delete all saved passwords stored in Firefox.

So make sure you have another copy of those passwords before resetting it.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.