Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

missing drop down menu in search bar

aswo1

My search bar is missing the drop down menu. Yahoo has mysteriously appeared as the default engine in my search bar window. When I click the search icon, no drop down menu appears but rather my home page defualts to Yahoo.

This just started today.

My search bar is missing the drop down menu. Yahoo has mysteriously appeared as the default engine in my search bar window. When I click the search icon, no drop down menu appears but rather my home page defualts to Yahoo. This just started today.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

I think Yahoo replaced your search bar. There would be a solution in