Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

It says that i have messages downloading but then nothing happens and the emails never download.

jamnpb2

My emails are not downloading even though it says I have messages and they are downloading it just eventually stops and nothing is downloaded. This has been going on for several days. I made sure that my app is up to date and it is. I shut down the program and restarted my computer this also didn't do anything.

My emails are not downloading even though it says I have messages and they are downloading it just eventually stops and nothing is downloaded. This has been going on for several days. I made sure that my app is up to date and it is. I shut down the program and restarted my computer this also didn't do anything.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

That sounds like an antivirus problem on a POP mail account. How are my wild guesses on no information so far?

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.