Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Why won't my homepage stay at the default?

KasumiTakashi

For some reason my homepage is Google but I want it to just be the default Mozilla Start Page. Everytime I change it to default it goes back to Google. It won't let me have the default homepage which is what I want.

For some reason my homepage is Google but I want it to just be the default Mozilla Start Page. Everytime I change it to default it goes back to Google. It won't let me have the default homepage which is what I want.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

See:

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

I actually found it already (searched a little harder for the answer) but thanks anyway!