Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

Why is my email arriving with the text covered by emojis?

suzusue

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .

I use emojis in email, but recipients report that the text of the email arrives covered with emojis. I thought it was a problem with the receiver until a second person just reported the same issue with an email I sent them. Both are gmail accounts . . .
జోడించిన స్క్రీన్షాట్లు

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.