Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఈ థ్రెడ్ మూసివేయబడింది మరియు ఆర్కైవ్ జరిగినది. మీకు సహాయం అవసరం ఉంటే, దయచేసి ఒక కొత్త ప్రశ్న అడగండి.
Locked ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

shortcuts on home page

SuMo Bot

I am using firefox on WIN10. There is a row of shortcuts just below the search window. How can I add a shortcut to this row?

I am using firefox on WIN10. There is a row of shortcuts just below the search window. How can I add a shortcut to this row?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.