Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

the text on the home page and profile page is the size of a pin head

themoms2002

the size of the text on my profile and home page is the size of a pin head. I have restored my computer to an earlier date but that did not fix it. I bumped a key with my left hand and the page shrunk to the size of a bandaid going down the center of the page. I can see the games and read my messages from game pages but cannot see a thing on the home or profile page. Please help...thanks

the size of the text on my profile and home page is the size of a pin head. I have restored my computer to an earlier date but that did not fix it. I bumped a key with my left hand and the page shrunk to the size of a bandaid going down the center of the page. I can see the games and read my messages from game pages but cannot see a thing on the home or profile page. Please help...thanks

All Replies (1)

Reset the zoom level for that domain. { Ctrl + 0 } (zero)

See this: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Page+Zoom