Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

after upgrade many sites wont display properly cant log on to bank

vk6et

IE. works fine , but after an upgrade on 30 Dec. Firefox will not work as before, I can not get into my bank, page locks up, web pages do not show pictures. Ebay will not show the web properly

IE. works fine , but after an upgrade on 30 Dec. Firefox will not work as before, I can not get into my bank, page locks up, web pages do not show pictures. Ebay will not show the web properly

All Replies (2)

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

Try following the steps outlined here: Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should

thanks Leo, I ended up uninstalling Firefox and reinstalling all is OK now, thanks for the help, Ray.