This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
How do I select a different bookmark folder to "Unsorted Bookmarks" as the default for the "star" bookmark button
When I click the "star" button to create a bookmark I would like it to be placed in the main Bookmarks Menu folder. I realise that the Unsorted Bookmarks folder cannot be removed and that I can edit the location that the the bookmark is placed in using the "star" button but this is tedious. I just want to bypass the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder as I have no use for it.
When I click the "star" button to create a bookmark I would like it to be placed in the main Bookmarks Menu folder. I realise that the Unsorted Bookmarks folder cannot be removed and that I can edit the location that the the bookmark is placed in using the "star" button but this is tedious. I just want to bypass the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder as I have no use for it.
All Replies (1)
தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது
Careful what you ask for.
The "Add Bookmark Here ²" (53.2 KB), I think, will do that with its options