This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
Why can't I print any more? There used to be print preview, print etc and they've all gone.
When I used to go to Facebook, I could print out things. Top left of the screen was File, I think it was. Click that, then comes Print preview, and print. It's all disappeared now and I can't get it back. Why do you change these things?
When I used to go to Facebook, I could print out things. Top left of the screen was File, I think it was. Click that, then comes Print preview, and print. It's all disappeared now and I can't get it back. Why do you change these things?
All Replies (2)
தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது
Firefox 3.6+ versions have a feature to allow the user to hide the Menu bar.
Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
The F10 can also be used on most PC's to temporarily reveal the Menu bar.
Thanks. That haas solved the problem!