Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I have a similar problem with printing, but the Properties button appears, but is unresponsive. I want to print grayscale without changing defaults.

fountainbiz

When I print from Firefox, the Properties button appears but is unresponsive. It takes the properties from the printer defaults. If I want to print a web site in grayscale, or on different paper, I can't change to these properties. I want this to be a simple, as-needed process, not a complicated change about:printer set to True etc. that I have seen for other issues. Every other program allows me to change properties, so I may be changing to another browser as this is so frustrating.

Also, in other help issues, you say to click on the FIREFOX button (in a box in the top line) - I don't have that. I have the Firefox symbol, and below that File-Edit-View etc. Why don't your instructions match what I have? I have updated frequently, are your instructions outdated?

When I print from Firefox, the Properties button appears but is unresponsive. It takes the properties from the printer defaults. If I want to print a web site in grayscale, or on different paper, I can't change to these properties. I want this to be a simple, as-needed process, not a complicated change about:printer set to True etc. that I have seen for other issues. Every other program allows me to change properties, so I may be changing to another browser as this is so frustrating. Also, in other help issues, you say to click on the FIREFOX button (in a box in the top line) - I don't have that. I have the Firefox symbol, and below that File-Edit-View etc. Why don't your instructions match what I have? I have updated frequently, are your instructions outdated?

All Replies (1)

Hello fountainbiz The properties of the print purely depends upon the printer and the printer drivers. Kindly check through the same, will surely resolve the problem

Happy browsing