Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Import key3.db + logins.json from Firefox to Firefox NIGHTLY

ilPuPpEt

I can't find a way to import the passwords saved in Firefox 56.0.1 to Firefox Nightly 58.0.a1.

I've saved the key3.db + logins.json, but when copying them in the new profile of Firefox Nightly (closed) my passwords are not imported...

I can't find a way to import the passwords saved in Firefox 56.0.1 to Firefox Nightly 58.0.a1. I've saved the key3.db + logins.json, but when copying them in the new profile of Firefox Nightly (closed) my passwords are not imported...

All Replies (2)

Ok it's a problem with the Nightly version. Tried with Firefox Beta 57.0b10 and the passwords are correctly imported.

I'll stick with beta

Any error messages in the Browser Console if you enable debugging (signon.debug = true)?