Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open can you unblock my websites 1 jibu 1 ana tatizo hili 20 views Firefox Sync Tracking protection asked 1 week ago Paul replied 1 week ago Risky JT 9/28/26, 2:14 PM remove all the blocked things remove all the blocked things I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Top 10 Contributor 01/10/2026 12:52 Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Uliza swali I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.