Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I inadvertently added a word to Pinto English UK dictionary and now it doesn’t pick up the error.

richardab69

I added the spelling of the word THE as Teh in Thunderbird and now it wont correct it and this is a problem as I always do this. How can I remove the word from teh added to dictionary list.

I have removed Pinto added a new dictionary removed it and replaced it again with Pinto dictionary and nothing has changed.

Many thanks R

I added the spelling of the word THE as Teh in Thunderbird and now it wont correct it and this is a problem as I always do this. How can I remove the word from teh added to dictionary list. I have removed Pinto added a new dictionary removed it and replaced it again with Pinto dictionary and nothing has changed. Many thanks R

All Replies (2)

Suluhisho teule

Open a new message window, Options/Check Spelling (Ctrl+Shift+P), Personal dictionary: Edit, and remove the Teh.

Many thanks. That worked a treat.