Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Can't bring up images on 23snaps, Why?

hbarfill

I get all the notes on 23snaps but I do not get any pictures. All I get are the frames. There is no "images" that I see to click.

I get all the notes on 23snaps but I do not get any pictures. All I get are the frames. There is no "images" that I see to click.

Alla svar (5)

Does this article help: Fix problems that cause images to not show?

Since the site requires registration, it's hard to see the problem for myself. I did notice that 23snaps has a support site here: https://23snaps.zendesk.com/home.

Hi there, 23snaps team here. If you want to get in touch at support@23snaps.com and let us know what version of Firefox you're using, we can look into the issue and see if we can help you see those pictures!

Best, 23snaps Team

I have no idea what version I have I'm very new to computer and 81 yrs. old. Let me know how to find version?

I have no idea what version I have. Am new to computers & 81 yrs. old. Help me out!

23snaps, hbarfill use 21.0 firefox version

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0

thank you