Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

cannot drag and drop shortcut to desktop from location bar.

TechT1

I can drag and drop a shortcut to the bookmark menu. I cannot drag and drop from the bookmark menu to the desktop. I cannot drag and drop from the location bar to the desktop.

I can drag and drop a shortcut to the bookmark menu. I cannot drag and drop from the bookmark menu to the desktop. I cannot drag and drop from the location bar to the desktop.

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

Are you dragging the selected text of the location bar or the "Site Identity Button" (padlock/globe)?

It is a while since I used XP but IIRC you drag the icon from the end of the location bar to the desktop to create link on the desktop