Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Saving image using tools>page info>media

photogl

Ok, so I am trying to save an image from a website. Using "view page info" > "media" I am able to find the image but when I "save as" it is only able to be saved as .dll file, not jpeg or any other traditional image extension. Any experienced help is much appreciated! Thanks

Ok, so I am trying to save an image from a website. Using "view page info" > "media" I am able to find the image but when I "save as" it is only able to be saved as .dll file, not jpeg or any other traditional image extension. Any experienced help is much appreciated! Thanks

Alla svar (1)

Can you give an example of a page that has this problem?

Are you able to override the extension? In other words, if you know it's a JPEG, can you add .jpg at the end, or rename it after you save it?