Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Won't allow me to download Firefox to mobile phone?

Shane

When I try to download firefox from the android market it says that my phone is incompatible but I have a LG-MS690 optimus with android 2.2.2. why is this?

When I try to download firefox from the android market it says that my phone is incompatible but I have a LG-MS690 optimus with android 2.2.2. why is this?

Ändrad av NoahSUMO

Alla svar (2)

Unfortunatelly your phone has Armv6 and Firefox Mobile is not supported by those phone.

Here is a try build: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/mh@glandium.org-a3d9309084af/try-android/fennec-13.0a1.en-US.android-arm.apk

This should work.

The link that you sent for me to use will not download would you happen to know wny or have another suggestion