Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

I have no "add a device" section

bernsteinrv

I wentg to the sync tab so that I could sync my laptop with my desktop. They are boht use MAC OSX 10.6. There is no add a device tab on either computer once I click on sync--or any other tab

I wentg to the sync tab so that I could sync my laptop with my desktop. They are boht use MAC OSX 10.6. There is no add a device tab on either computer once I click on sync--or any other tab

Alla svar (1)

Vald lösning

Do you have Sync set up on either device? Before you can connect two computers together, you need to have created an account on one of them.

On one machine, click the Sync tab and choose "Create an account". Once you're done creating an account, you can choose "Connect" on the other machine. "Add a Device" will now be available on the first computer.