Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

How can I go back to 3.6.17?

fremont

Firefox automatically downloaded 3.6.18 and I lost my Tabs. Then I downloaded 4 then 5 and hate them both. In 5 my mouse is very jerky. 3.6.17 works best for me and I want to go back to it. HELP how do I go back? Thx,

Firefox automatically downloaded 3.6.18 and I lost my Tabs. Then I downloaded 4 then 5 and hate them both. In 5 my mouse is very jerky. 3.6.17 works best for me and I want to go back to it. HELP how do I go back? Thx,

Alla svar (1)

For security reasons, it would be better to use 3.6.18 and fix the issue with your tabs.

Can you explain what you mean about losing your tabs -- did your Bookmarks Toolbar become blank or disappear completely?

Before making further changes, I recommend backing up your Firefox settings in case something goes wrong. See Backing up your information. (You can copy your entire Firefox profile folder somewhere outside of the Mozilla folder.)

You can download the Firefox 3.6.18 installer here: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older