Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Why can't I log into my accounts and why is the verbage "The connection was reset" displayed when I try to pull something up from the internet?

AnonymousUser

Why does a box pop up staying The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. Gives 3 reasons: 1) The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. 2) If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. 3) If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. And I am not able to log in to my online banking account. Why?

URL of affected sites

http://

Why does a box pop up staying The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. Gives 3 reasons: 1) The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. 2) If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. 3) If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. And I am not able to log in to my online banking account. Why? == URL of affected sites == http://

Alla svar (1)

Yes I have the same problem, so how can I fix it?