Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

Google Drive Continues to Go Offline

austinkesters

Hi - Just recently (within the past week) I've been running into several issues with Google Drive on Firefox, namely that it doesn't recognize that I'm online so I can't open or edit documents. When the pages do load during brief moments of connection, the page never fully loads and the little dot on the tab continues to move back and forth, showing there's still more to load.

I've tried the following with no luck: - clearing Firefox cache and cookies - signing out and signing back in to Google Drive - restarting Firefox after doing each of the above - restarting my computer - checking to make sure I have the most recent Firefox version (I do: 157.0.1)

I am able to log into Google Drive in Chrome and have no issues at all. Also, I'm not having this issue with any other websites. Do you have any guidance for me? I really don't want to move over to Chrome, but my entire job requires Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.

Thank you!

Hi - Just recently (within the past week) I've been running into several issues with Google Drive on Firefox, namely that it doesn't recognize that I'm online so I can't open or edit documents. When the pages do load during brief moments of connection, the page never fully loads and the little dot on the tab continues to move back and forth, showing there's still more to load. I've tried the following with no luck: - clearing Firefox cache and cookies - signing out and signing back in to Google Drive - restarting Firefox after doing each of the above - restarting my computer - checking to make sure I have the most recent Firefox version (I do: 157.0.1) I am able to log into Google Drive in Chrome and have no issues at all. Also, I'm not having this issue with any other websites. Do you have any guidance for me? I really don't want to move over to Chrome, but my entire job requires Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc. Thank you!

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.