Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Öppen

I hope an email translation feature can be added.

olds

I hope an email translation feature can be added to the application, similar to Gmail's, making it more convenient to translate the content of emails written in foreign languages.

I hope an email translation feature can be added to the application, similar to Gmail's, making it more convenient to translate the content of emails written in foreign languages.

Alla svar (1)

Mozilla connect is the best place to share your ideas and feature requests. They are then open to receive votes from the community. TB take these into concideration when reviewing their roadmap.

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/idb-p/ideas/label-name/thunderbird%20android

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.