Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Löst

Cannot turn VPN on

Vic

I have the VPN button on my toolbar but cannot turn it on. I click on it then log in to my account and get as far as the attached and the can go no further.

I have the VPN button on my toolbar but cannot turn it on. I click on it then log in to my account and get as far as the attached and the can go no further.
Bifogade skärmdumpar
Läs svaret i sitt sammanhang

Vald lösning

Alla svar (8)

Hi Vic,

This looks really similar to /questions/1598932. Can you tell me what happen when you click on the Turn on VPN button?

Hi Kiki, I cannot find a 'turn on' button or indeed which is the 'open panel' clicking on the VPN button in the toolbar just takes me round in the same circle. I have tried restarting my computer with the same results. I am using Windows 11 and Firefox 153.0.4 Thanks Vic

That doesn't sound right, indeed. Anyway, we just released Firefox 154 yesterday. Would you please update and see if it help?

Thanks Kiki, Installed the latest Firefox upgrade still the same. Same message - when I click on he VPN button the same reply! Any other suggestions please? Thanks Vic

That definitely doesn't sound right. What happen if you log out of Mozilla account and try to log back in?

I get a slightly different message but when I click continue I get back to the same screen as my last email!!

Vald lösning

Hi Vic,

Do you still experience the problem?

I see that Agent virtuel's reply above is chosen as a solution. If it was you who chose it, could you please share some more details about what you did to resolve the issue? We are currently investigating it, and any info will help.

Ställ en fråga

Du måste logga in på ditt konto för att svara på inlägg. Vänligen starta en ny fråga om du inte har ett konto ännu.