Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

how do I turn off ad blocking?

Phillip Sokolove

Rotten Tomatoes website will not open unless I turn off ad blocking. How do I do that without compromising myself?

Rotten Tomatoes website will not open unless I turn off ad blocking. How do I do that without compromising myself?

Alla svar (1)

Hi,

If you are using an ad-blocker, disable it for the website using its UI. You can also disable Firefox' ETP (Enhanced Tracking Protection) for that website by clicking the shield Fx89ShieldIcon icon in the left part of the address bar and toggling the switch.