Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Apps on mobile device

Curtis

Using my apps I bought from Google Play Store on Firefox if I switch to Firefox from Google

Using my apps I bought from Google Play Store on Firefox if I switch to Firefox from Google

Alla svar (1)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your question is missing some important details, which makes it difficult for community members to offer help.

If English isn’t your first language, feel free to write in your native language or use a translation tool to help clarify your question. We’ll do our best to understand and assist.

We'd appreciate if you could reply to this thread with additional details. To post a reply, simply scroll down to the Post a Reply box, type in your reply then click on Post Reply.