Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

youtube video is not playing in fullscreen mode

aniketsinha.sinha

Currently I am using samung S 20 ultra. When i play a youtube video in firefox in landscape mode it play with black bars on both side of the video, means video doesn't fill the whole screen of the phone. Please add an option to do this.

Currently I am using samung S 20 ultra. When i play a youtube video in firefox in landscape mode it play with black bars on both side of the video, means video doesn't fill the whole screen of the phone. Please add an option to do this.
Bifogade skärmdumpar

Alla svar (1)

I have tried switching off picture in picture mode, disabling extensions, using extension, and nearly all suggested methods, but nothing has worked for me.