Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

1Password Extension classic

rbenditte

I used the classic 1Password extension. By mistake I deleted it. Unfortunately, the new 1Password extension offered requires an account to be opened with Agilebits, something I do not want. Any chance to get to an old version which enables me to download the classic 1password extension? I am still able to use 1Password App, it is just a bit cumbersome to copy and paste! Thanks!

I used the classic 1Password extension. By mistake I deleted it. Unfortunately, the new 1Password extension offered requires an account to be opened with Agilebits, something I do not want. Any chance to get to an old version which enables me to download the classic 1password extension? I am still able to use 1Password App, it is just a bit cumbersome to copy and paste! Thanks!

Alla svar (1)

That isn't something Firefox forum users can help with. You need to contact 1password Addon devs for help with their Addon and with Agilebits support about account login access.