Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

unable to receive and send emails thru inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net

ckfischer

I have not been able to receive my att emails since 6/15/24 with my desktop using Thunderbird.. I do receive prompts "login to server inbound.att.net with user name ckfischer@att.net -- FAILED - inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net is not working thru Thunderbird.

I have contacted AT&T and have access thru the browser for this account as well as on my phone, and they have not made any changes. This seems to be an server issue with Thunderbird. Please help - ckfischer@att.net THANK YOU -

I have not been able to receive my att emails since 6/15/24 with my desktop using Thunderbird.. I do receive prompts "login to server inbound.att.net with user name ckfischer@att.net -- FAILED - inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net is not working thru Thunderbird. I have contacted AT&T and have access thru the browser for this account as well as on my phone, and they have not made any changes. This seems to be an server issue with Thunderbird. Please help - ckfischer@att.net THANK YOU -

Alla svar (1)

It is an issue with ATT support being somewhere between useless and completely useless. But I guess you get what you pay for. You need to get a mailkey and use it instead of your password. https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308/

At least that is the issue for about 99% of ATT customers posting here about access errors.