Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Start Page settings will not stay deselected

Ryan Booms

I can not get thunderbird to stop opening a web page on start up. Deselect the "when thunderbird launches......." but it is turned back on once I close and restart

It actually opens my browser and opens a thunderbird donation page.....

I can not get thunderbird to stop opening a web page on start up. Deselect the "when thunderbird launches......." but it is turned back on once I close and restart It actually opens my browser and opens a thunderbird donation page.....

Ändrad av Wayne Mery

Alla svar (7)

Sounds like preferences is not being saved.

What you are referring to is the start page - the majority of that page is there for your benefit.

I know that......why is it not saving? I have tried safe mode as well. same thing.

VERY ANNOYING

If you change the link itself and not the checkbox, does the link stay changed?

What about other settings, like the checkboxes a little further down under "Scrolling"?

If I change the web page call out and exit the settings...return...the change stays....but if I exit the pgm and return...it is reverted back to default.

What about other settings, like the checkboxes a little further down under "Scrolling"?

nope, reverts back to default

It's the same problem here. When I change the location page... Will not saved. When I change any checkbox... nothing saved. Allways the standard settings return. Crazy.....