Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

Netflix wont play sound, Netflix will play sound in Edge.

purplered1234

Hi Netflix wont play sound works in Edge. I have 2 screens set up and moved firefox back to my main screen and sound stopped. Tried everything no go. ie logged out restated etc win 10. thanks.

Until fixed guess I will watch Netflix in edge!

ps no error messages and yet Netflix sound is on etc...

Hi Netflix wont play sound works in Edge. I have 2 screens set up and moved firefox back to my main screen and sound stopped. Tried everything no go. ie logged out restated etc win 10. thanks. Until fixed guess I will watch Netflix in edge! ps no error messages and yet Netflix sound is on etc...

Alla svar (2)

Hey there!

Please see the following on fixing sound issues on Firefox:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-to-do-if-firefox-wont-play-any-sounds https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-common-audio-and-video-issues

Hope I helped!

Kind regards,

Bithiah

Vald lösning

Hey there!

If your problem is solved, please mark an answer as a solution to let others know this thread is finished. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Bithiah