Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

I suddenly cant stream on any platforms like hulu, etc. it says to update, which I did, then I reset it like told.

colinmoynahan

netflix wont play, it goes to a screen that says it wont play due to licensing issues with the player. On Hulu, it says to update firefox, which I did, but same problem. When I use Safari it works perfectly. This started about a week ago.

netflix wont play, it goes to a screen that says it wont play due to licensing issues with the player. On Hulu, it says to update firefox, which I did, but same problem. When I use Safari it works perfectly. This started about a week ago.

Alla svar (1)

Hi colinmoynahan, Widevine just now updated. Current version is 4.10.1440.19