Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

How to get back to the homepage?

Tickledivory

I am new to Firefox. But, something so simple as navigating to the home page is frustratingly difficult. Every helpful tip on getting to the home page starts with. First, start at the home page, then tap the menu. Well, how do I start at the homepage when I can't find it? I saw the homepage before I joined Firefox, but now it's hidden from from me. Please give me useful help on getting to the home page.

I am new to Firefox. But, something so simple as navigating to the home page is frustratingly difficult. Every helpful tip on getting to the home page starts with. First, start at the home page, then tap the menu. Well, how do I start at the homepage when I can't find it? I saw the homepage before I joined Firefox, but now it's hidden from from me. Please give me useful help on getting to the home page.

Alla svar (1)

Vald lösning

Hi

If you tap the tabs icon and open a new tab, you will be taken back to the home screen.

A dedicated home icon will be come very soon in a future update.