Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Navigation bar disappears

user3565866

New IPad Air4. The Firefox nav bar disappears after scrolling and won’t come back without a three finger “snap” reload of the app. Now, before you tell me to just scroll to the top, believe me, I’ve tried. That does not work. The up scroll works fine on Firefox Focus.

New IPad Air4. The Firefox nav bar disappears after scrolling and won’t come back without a three finger “snap” reload of the app. Now, before you tell me to just scroll to the top, believe me, I’ve tried. That does not work. The up scroll works fine on Firefox Focus.

Alla svar (1)

This is the most frustrating bug - I concur. I’m on a M1 iPad Pro with the same issue. The nav bar hides on scroll, and won’t come back in any predictable way, certainly not by scrolling to the top, and tapping and pulling often results in pulling down the notification shade accidentally.

The other navbar bug that seems to be going unresolved is tab creation - often results in duplicates or opening two empty tabs.