Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

my personal bookmak on new tab

CAHO

Hello! I have a index.html file. How do I get my file to open when I open a new blank tab? in the browser settings I have set this file as home page. but when opening a new blank tab does not open the default home page.

Hello! I have a index.html file. How do I get my file to open when I open a new blank tab? in the browser settings I have set this file as home page. but when opening a new blank tab does not open the default home page.

Alla svar (1)

Firefox doesn't allow you to set the new tab page to a custom page. This used to be possible, but it was frequently abused by other programs, so that setting was removed.

That said, you can still set the new tab page using an add-on, like New Tab Override.