Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

After update, search keywords are no longer working

lensh

I'm using Firefox across both desktop and mobile devices, and one feature I'm using heavily, is to set up keywords for searches with website-specific search bars. For example, entering "w hedgehog" in my setup is the same as going to Wikipedia, and entering "hedgehog" in its search bar. Here's a better description: Search keywords However, since the update to Firefox 79 on my android phone, this is no longer working at all.

Is this an oversight, planned to be added back in later, or, which I don't hope, "a feature that not enough people were using, so we axed it"?

I'm using Firefox across both desktop and mobile devices, and one feature I'm using heavily, is to set up keywords for searches with website-specific search bars. For example, entering "w hedgehog" in my setup is the same as going to Wikipedia, and entering "hedgehog" in its search bar. Here's a better description: [https://felixcrux.com/blog/favourite-firefox-feature-keyword-search-bookmarks Search keywords] However, since the update to Firefox 79 on my android phone, this is no longer working at all. Is this an oversight, planned to be added back in later, or, which I don't hope, "a feature that not enough people were using, so we axed it"?

Alla svar (1)

I also used this feature heavily, and now is gone, are we overlooking something?