Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Delete apps (chrome)

Josie Montoya

I'm trying to get Google Chrome off my phone but in the Google play store doesn't give me the option to delete the app. Also how do I symc Google and Foxfire together is it in settings in accounts then sync. Or do I go in the Google account?

I'm trying to get Google Chrome off my phone but in the Google play store doesn't give me the option to delete the app. Also how do I symc Google and Foxfire together is it in settings in accounts then sync. Or do I go in the Google account?

Alla svar (1)

Hi Josie

Google make it very tricky to remove Chrome from Android. The best you may be able to do is:

  1. Open the Android Settings app
  2. Select Applications
  3. Find Chrome and select Disable

It is currently not possible to import bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox on Android. You will need to sign into your Google account in a desktop copy of Chrome, install Firefox and import the bookmarks before using a Firefox Account to sync them to Firefox for Android.

I hope this helps.