Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Can you guys add a temporary browser feature?

Ajmayeen

Hello,

           I want to have a temporary browser open whenever I'm opening a link from an app (e.g.youtube,email).

Please add that feature as I can quickly access the link without leaving the app.(Like in Google chrome) Sorry I couldn't provide any screenshot because I already deleted chrome.(just because I'm using Firefox)

Hello, I want to have a temporary browser open whenever I'm opening a link from an app (e.g.youtube,email). Please add that feature as I can quickly access the link without leaving the app.(Like in Google chrome) Sorry I couldn't provide any screenshot because I already deleted chrome.(just because I'm using Firefox)

Alla svar (3)

Hi

Have you considered installing Firefox Focus for Android?

It is a lightweight browser with lots of privacy features that you can set as the default for actions such as you mention, without altering the history in Firefox for Android.

You should be able to find it in the Google Play app on your device.

Uhh... unfortunately Firefox focus Isn't compatible with my device...what do I do now?I really need that temporary browser open when I'm opening a link from YouTube or email.(Just like in Google chrome).

I don't understand the difference between a regular browser and a temporary browser.