Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Error and hangup on some websites gmail, google login, etc.

rhz

I don't why but today some sites are not available to access, it is not internet problem. I tested using other browsers: Opera and Chrome, it works perfectly fine on those browsers. The site examples are: Gmail, google login (it is hard for me to do login, often failed), Google.com (I can't get the redirection working). I tried to clear all cookies and caches, refresh, and disable all plugins but the issue still persists.

I don't why but today some sites are not available to access, it is not internet problem. I tested using other browsers: Opera and Chrome, it works perfectly fine on those browsers. The site examples are: Gmail, google login (it is hard for me to do login, often failed), Google.com (I can't get the redirection working). I tried to clear all cookies and caches, refresh, and disable all plugins but the issue still persists.

Alla svar (1)

Added site example, missing "action" icons in gmail