Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

how do I keep my photos private

mizzwired136

I do not want to share my photos on the internet how do I keep my photos from being public

I do not want to share my photos on the internet how do I keep my photos from being public

Alla svar (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Frefox for Android, but I will try my best to help.

The best way is not to publish your photos to any open website, but I appreciate the that may still wish to share them. Assuming that is the case, I recomend looking at the privacy controls of a number of different sites, and possibly publish one test picture, log out of the site and see if it can still be viewed.

I hope this helps.