Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

How do I save images?

Brendan

In Safari for iOS I just hold down the image the select the “save image” option that comes up; how can save a web image in Firefox for iOS?

In Safari for iOS I just hold down the image the select the “save image” option that comes up; how can save a web image in Firefox for iOS?
Läs svaret i sitt sammanhang

Vald lösning

It's almost identical.

  1. Hold down the image
  2. Add to Photos or tab Share... with your preferred App

Alla svar (4)

Vald lösning

It's almost identical.

  1. Hold down the image
  2. Add to Photos or tab Share... with your preferred App

Thanks. That seems to work.