Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

I would like to make the tab bar and address bar thinner and remove the space between the adress bar and the tab bar. How can I do this?

elemomo

I would like to make the tab bar and address bar thinner(vertical height) and remove the space between the adress bar and the tab bar(4 pixel vertical space). How can I do this?

I would like to make the tab bar and address bar thinner(vertical height) and remove the space between the adress bar and the tab bar(4 pixel vertical space). How can I do this?

Alla svar (2)

hi, not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > customization... panel there's a density option on the bottom where you can choose a more compact appearance.

philipp said

hi, not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > customization... panel there's a density option on the bottom where you can choose a more compact appearance.

Yes! I'd like to make it even more compact than the smallest option though, if possible.