Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

My address bar always shows what I last looked up.

Allosaurus

My address bar is malfunctioning. If an hour ago, I look up 'bicycle', and I then open up a new tab, the address bar will show 'bicycle'. Similarly, if I am on a website, instead of the address bar showing me that site's URL, I get either a previous search term or a previous URL. Highlighting the address bar and hitting 'esc' updates it to the current URL. Please help!

My address bar is malfunctioning. If an hour ago, I look up 'bicycle', and I then open up a new tab, the address bar will show 'bicycle'. Similarly, if I am on a website, instead of the address bar showing me that site's URL, I get either a previous search term or a previous URL. Highlighting the address bar and hitting 'esc' updates it to the current URL. Please help!

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Thank you, this fixed the issue.