Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har stängts och arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Låst Arkiverad

I was asked to put in a new password, but it was not accepted. Now what?

SuMo Bot

I was away from home for two weeks. Now Thunderbird will not accept my password. When I put in a new password, that one was also called incorrect. (However, what it says that either my user name or password is incorrect. I'm assuming it's the password that needs to be changed).

I was away from home for two weeks. Now Thunderbird will not accept my password. When I put in a new password, that one was also called incorrect. (However, what it says that either my user name or password is incorrect. I'm assuming it's the password that needs to be changed).

Alla svar (1)

Vald lösning

Verify your password by logging in to your account via webmail.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.