Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Registering Thunderbird

Ron Lorig

I just installed Thunderbird but it cannot accept the password that I used which I thought would be the PW for my email account. Please let me know if this is incorrect and what password it is looking for.

I just installed Thunderbird but it cannot accept the password that I used which I thought would be the PW for my email account. Please let me know if this is incorrect and what password it is looking for.

Alla svar (1)

Unless you created a Primary Password for Thunderbird, the desired password is for the account. If you post a screenshot of the message, that may help.