Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

I can't figure out how to add Firefox to my list of browsers, everytime I try to search for a website it uses a different browser

Micheleforrester

I can't figure out how to set Firefox as my browser to search from. It is not listed in my available browsers to choose from

I can't figure out how to set Firefox as my browser to search from. It is not listed in my available browsers to choose from

Alla svar (1)

Android has an inside out way of changing your default browser. The first step is to deselect the current default browser. Then you should get a list allowing you to select a browser "Just Once" or "Always" going forward.

This article has tips on these two steps: Set Firefox as your default browser on Android.

If you can't track down the name of your current default browser in Apps, you could try visiting this test page and viewing the "user agent" information:

https://jeffersonscher.com/res/jstest.php

Can you make the switch?