Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Open

fetching mail

Simon

Hey, I changed the fetching mail settings multiple times cause I wanted to fetch more mails than previous. But this lead to nothing... It does not lead to the download of older Mails. Even in the case of local folder size: all Messages and sync messages: from last 6 months no Mails older than some days appear. My Thunderbird-Mobile version is 23.0, the problem was also apparent before the update in version 22.0. My operating system is Android 15

Hey, I changed the fetching mail settings multiple times cause I wanted to fetch more mails than previous. But this lead to nothing... It does not lead to the download of older Mails. Even in the case of local folder size: all Messages and sync messages: from last 6 months no Mails older than some days appear. My Thunderbird-Mobile version is 23.0, the problem was also apparent before the update in version 22.0. My operating system is Android 15

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.