Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Backup of my info in Mozilla is the WORST ever

Sergio

I have all my info in Mozilla sites, passwords... try to back up my new phone and WHAT.., back up the phone and erase all the info I have on mu computer!!!

That is crazy!

I have all my info in Mozilla sites, passwords... try to back up my new phone and WHAT.., back up the phone and erase all the info I have on mu computer!!! That is crazy!

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hi,

I understand that Firefox Sync did not connect to your mobile device on this occasion, but hopefully I should be able to help you force a Sync event to take place.

Assuming you have connected the same Sync account on both your mobile and desktop copies of Firefox:

In Firefox on your mobile device:

  1. Go into the Settings menu and select Firefox Account.
  2. Tap on Synchronise now.

This will “force” a synchronisation of the data that is on the local device storage.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.