Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Hayad Asad

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Btw this is not Amazon support as Amazon support for the A to Z app is at say https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help .. https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

You likely got a notification that a recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. And it suggests to install the Firefox web browser and make it the default like in screenshot at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391

Did you make Firefox the default web browser on Android as Amazon said. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.